GSS Office Hours (summer):
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Friday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Standard Committee Report Form
- Tier II Graduate Organization Budget Allocations
- FY12-13 GSS Budget Summary
- GSS Meeting Documents
- GSS Organization Documents
- The Graduate Student Bulletin
- Starting a New Organization
Find out how you can get involved with GSS!
Check out and follow our Online Forum, The Commons!
Want to contact other Graduate Students? For information on the Graduate Student Email List, click here!
- If you are seeking to apply for a GSS short-term loan this summer, please come by the GSS Office (SU 213) at your earliest convenience. The GSS will be operating on normal summer hours during May (6 hours a week);... Continued »
- Nominations for the 2013-2014 GSS Executive Committee (President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Parliamentarian, Activities Director) are still open! If you are interested in running, contact the current Exec members for the role you are interested in ASAP. Nominations close immediately... Continued »
- Psi Chi, GSS, and the Grad School proudly presents Jorge Cham, the author/creator of the PhD Comics in a fun lecture designed to reflect graduate life. This free event will be on Thurs. March 28th, from 5:30 to 6:30. It will... Continued »
Student Union, Room 213
2110 Hillside Rd, U-3061
Storrs, CT 06269-3061
Phone: (860) 486-3907*
Fax: (860) 486-0203
*Due to a phone system overhaul, for quicker service, we strongly recommend you to send us an email.
Senate Meetings for Spring 2013
Location: Whetten 200
Time: 7:00pm – 9:00pm